Friday, November 16, 2007

First of All......

I don't like Brett's tone when he forces his opinions of fruit on me (Flav-O-Splosions). I love the term, it's cute and endearing, but we must remember that it is still an opinion.

I simply don't like the consistency of raspberries. They're seedy and they linger in your mouth all day. I explained that, and it's just not worth it. But he acts like my opinion is wrong, replying "Nope. You just can't handle these splosions", at every turn of my explanation. Things are just not that black and white.

I'm happy that he's happy (if only for the short duration of half a breakfast). But let me enjoy my Yogranana Revolution okay?

I think I'm gonna break a plate right in front of him and walk away from it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

-Anthony

1 comment:

Jeff Potter said...

Oh, MAN! This is classic Brethony! That's the gold right there, the voice. What makes it so funny is your relationship, How the two of you relate to each other and how you relate to the job. Awesome.

And for the record, raspberries are sort of the best thing ever, and if you don't think so, you're a communist.