Wednesday, November 21, 2007

TURDUCKEN!!

Holy shit! How come I've never heard of this before?

and I quote: "A Turducken is a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken." As if that weren't enough they get sausage involved: "The cavity of the chicken and the rest of the gaps are filled with, at the very least, a highly seasoned breadcrumb mixture or sausage meat."

I'm speechless.

It's like the first time you see a rabid unicorn fighting a robotic dolphin.

Just breathtaking.


-Brett

2 comments:

Jeff Potter said...

oh yeah, Seems like I 1st heard of that in connection to football, like john Madden invented it or something. Boys, here's a new game: What other horribly colon clogging concoctions can we come up with?
How about Porgerson: Ground beef stuffed inside a deer, that is intern stuffed inside a pig.

Can you top it? Throwdown.

Love the whole "snapshots" thing. It really take it up a notch.

Jeff Potter said...

yeah, me again. I was wondering If I could throw my hat into this ring. would you be okay with linking me?
http://jbrianpotter.googlepages.com/
Thaaaanks. talk to you soon, loves.